Need Help?

If you, or someone you know, is in crisis now and need someone to talk to:

  • Contact Samaritans on 116 123
  • Contact your local doctor, listed under ‘General Practitioners’ in the Golden Pages or visit
  • Go to, or contact, the Accident and Emergency Department of your nearest general hospital

Voluntary Support Services

Note: This is not a comprehensive list of voluntary support services. Local HSE Health Offices will be able to provide a more detailed guide to support services available in each region.